Browse Popular Fleet Maintenance Software
Up-to-date listing of Fleet Maintenance Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Fleet Maintenance Software
Explore best Fleet Maintenance Software for your business.
Fleet Maintenance Software:
Fleet Maintenance Software is a software that is used for tracking repair and preventive maintenance aspect of managing business vehicles.
Unexpected downtime can be avoided and profit can be increased by providing a connection between fleet managers, owners, vendors, drivers, technicians, admins and other operations personnel. The vehicles and equipment can be managed from acquisition to disposal anytime, anywhere.
Features and Benefits of Fleet Maintenance Software:
The Fleet Maintenance Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Active collaborate of the entire team on fleet operations is possible with unlimited users, flexible permissions and features built around exception management.
- Any fleet related task or surface critical data can be handled anytime, anywhere with intuitive web and smartphone apps designed for busy, distributed fleets.
- Your maintenance process can be automated from end to end through powerful operational workflows and data integrations. There is no more need for manual data entry.
- Unexpected issues can be notified immediately. You can increase uptime and ensure safety and compliance by fully automate routine maintenance workflows like PMs, inspections and issue resolution.
- Every aspect of your fleet's maintenance from reminders to reporting can be tracked and managed.
- Preventative maintenance (PM) schedules are automatically generated based on manufacturer recommendations.
- Service tasks, intervals and due soon thresholds can be customized based on vehicle utilization.
- Stakeholders are notified for service due in real time and compliance can be tracked.
- You will get the notification of issues automatically when inspection items fail. The status of a repair can be easily monitored and you will be able to add comments all the way through resolution.
- Operators can log and request for the needed repairs from the field. The software automatically pull in engine fault codes and vehicle recalls. It communicate in real time on the issue itself, manage resolutions and get your assets back up and running.
- The software helps to keep a detailed service history for every vehicle by tracking repair orders, service task line items and costs.
- You can easily attach PDFs, photos and documents. All of your service records can be stored in one centralized place.
- PM reminders can be automatically reset and it resolve issues when completed service is entered.
- Repair orders at the line item level can be electronically reviewed without any phone calls. Full clarity of your maintenance costs are provided by uploading detailed invoices automatically to your account.
- Electronic work orders can be created and assigned to in-house technicians and labor time can be tracked.
- Reported vehicle issues can be added, service tasks and detailed line items can be scheduled with ease to start work immediately.
- You can minimize downtime by communicating in real time with technicians, drivers and other stakeholders within a Work Order and avoiding delays and errors due to poor communication.
- Push notifications are received when new comments are added or the status changes, that ensures everyone is on the same page.
- Purchasing approvals and receiving can be efficiently managed in one centralized system.
- The costs and efficiency of maintenance activities can be measured by tracking service tasks, line items, technician time, parts and labor.
- Cost trends for individual service codes can be reported to see how long it takes to perform routine repair.
- Maintenance activities and costs can be tracked as you can categorically report on service activities by vehicle system and service task across your entire fleet instantly.
- You can get a full financial picture of vehicle ownership by reporting on all expenses and operating costs and ensure your assets remain profitable.