Transportation Dispatch Software
Explore best Transportation Dispatch Software for your business.
Transportation Dispatch Software:
Transportation Dispatch Software is a software that is used by dispatchers to view, track and manage dispatch activities from one central location.
Commercial vehicles can be tracked in the field using the driver's mobile phones.
Types of transportation dispatch software:
- Fleet Management Software
- Dispatch and Routing Software
- Load and Capacity Management Software
- Real-Time Tracking and Telematics Software
- Driver Communication and Mobile Apps
- Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Software
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) Integration
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Integration
- Reporting and Analytics
Uses of Transportation Dispatch Software
- Efficient Dispatching
- Route Optimization
- Real-Time Tracking and Monitoring
- Load and Capacity Management
- Communication and Coordination
- Compliance and Documentation
- Customer Service Improvement
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Integration with Other Systems
Features and Benefits of Transportation Dispatch Software:
The Transportation Dispatch Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- You can get a full overview of your mobile team from anywhere, anytime by optimizing and tracking your vehicles.
- Drivers can complete their tasks faster without burdening other resource by using this software.
- Scheduling, dispatching, drivers, equipment, invoices, and payments can be streamlined with Transportation Dispatch Software.
- A track of all your most complicated load details can be kept including dispatching, mobile check calls, shipping details and invoicing.
- Eeveryone in the company who requires information for order processing, billing, maintenance, driver pay and financial reporting can have instant and accurate data in real time as you can enter orders, trips, drill down and edit every detail of a load with dispatch software for trucking and communicate from one completely integrated solution.
- The confusion of written lists can be eliminated with map views to know where your assets are which help reducing driver downtime.
- As trip distance can be automatically calculated and routing can be filled, empty miles can be reduced and crossdocking can be optimized, which help execute tight on-time delivery schedules.
- Every order and trip of your operation can be optimized with improved equipment status awareness, shipper, pick or drop and consignee details with map and color-coded transportation dispatch software.
- The software can be integrated with all major in-cab satellite trucking interfaces to increase driver efficiency, communication and routing.
- Productivity can be increased as a real-time two-way communication between your office staff and drivers on the road can be provided.
- Online web access portal can be provided to the customers to increase speed and accuracy to both their operation and their customers.
- Real time executive briefing and analysis tools can be provided for you to make accurate, more informed business decisions immediately to increase operating ratios and profitability.
- Information on bank balances, profits to date, sales to date, cash flow, outstanding receivables and payables and order master reports can be provided.
- Your fleet management system can be optimized with a centralized business partner management record where critical information about customers, suppliers, leads, owner operators and customs brokers can be updated in real-time.
- Permissions and privacy access can be assigned to each user and software application.
- Critical Data such as record safety, qualifications, WCB, accidents, insurance, escrow, license and compliance reminders can be stored in one safe location.
- Financial information for each business partner record including USD and CAD exchange rates, fuel surcharge rates, maximum credit limits, taxes, freight rates and direct deposit information can be updated.
- Redundant entries can be eliminated from running separate software systems as well as cash flow and staff retention can be increased with reduced workloads.
- Stressful errors in equipment statement, driver settlement processing as well as the time it takes to generate and pay your staff, drivers, owner operators and carriers can be reduced to half.
- Lost or unbilled orders that are costing you thousands can be eliminated by updating your entire billing process from a single entry.
- Multiple accounts and credit cards can be managed. Lot of time can be saved by utilizing features like automated match trucking fuel and expenses to carrier, payables and purchase order invoices.
- Automatic journal entries can be created, real-time financial information can be updated and government forms can be generated as well as the highest transportation accounting software standards can be maintained.