Social Selling Software:
Social Selling Software is a software that is used by sales teams to engage prospects on social media through pre-approved content, brand and employee advocacy efforts, and timely responses to product-specific questions.
Social selling is a sales strategy where social media networks is used by salespeople to interact with business prospects.
Features and Benefits of Social Selling Software:
The Social Selling Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Administrators are allowed to customize to accomodate their unique processes which include ability to create custom objects, fields, rules, calculations, and views.
- You will be able to automates a process that requires a series of steps that typically require intervention by a several different users.
- Rules can be writen by the administrator to determine who and when a user needs to complete a step. Notification of users can also be included when they need to take action.
- Access can be granted to select data, features, objects, etc. based on the users, user role, groups, etc.
- Users can view and transact business with the same content in multiple languages and currencies.
- Administrators are allowed to easily develop and test changes to the CRM deployment.
- Admins can easily migrate the changes into the live or production environment after the changes are made.
- Consuming, publishing and editing content from a central interface are allowed. Presentations, documents, images and other related electronic files are included in the content management for CRM systems
- The software is consistently available. Users are allowed to complete tasks quickly because they are not waiting for the software to respond to an action they took.
- Adminstrators are allowed to create templates that enable users to quickly generate dynamic documents in various formats based on the data stored in the application.
- Sufficient customization can be provided by the software to meet business requirements.
- A process that requires a series of steps that typically require intervention by a several different users can be automated.
- You will be able to create custom reports to cater to specific metrics and key performance indicators.
- Features can be provided to allow scaling for large organizations.
- Administrators are allowed to customize to accomodate their unique process including ability to create custom objetcs, fields, rules, calculations, and views.
- Lead data can be synced within the sales database for consistency and accuracy.
- Information associated to customer contacts and accounts can be stored and retrieved. Company-wide communication and information about contacts and accounts can be tracked.
- Partners can be managed by tracking channel partner leads and sales opportunities. A partner portal can be provided to collaborate with channels on sales opportunities and to share product, pricing, quoting, ordering, and training information.
- Sales opportunities can be managed through their lifecycle from lead to order. Stages, values, and probabilities of close can be tracked. Sales pipelines can be managed by individual sales rep, team, region, and company-wide.
- Tasks and activities can be managed and tracked. Due dates can be assigned and it can be integrated to calendars to manage daily schedules and priorities.
- Sales quotas and territories can be assigned and managed. Progress against quotas can be tracked.
- Users are allowed to sync their Email, Calendar and Contact tools with their CRM system.
- Users are allowed to add products and prices to opportunities and quotes. You can enter product/part numbers and manage the prices associated with them.
- Users are allowed to create a quote to be provided to a customer that contain at least products, prices and associated discounts. Users are also to process orders that contain products, prices and associated discounts by order management.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions in contracts can be included and compliance with the terms and conditions can be ensured, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution.
- Built in Email templates, social media integration, Subscriber list management, sign up forms, success rate reports, AB testing and auto-responders are some of the common features that can be included in the software.