Browse Popular K-12 Software
Up-to-date listing of K-12 Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
K-12 Software is a software that is used to streamline the operations and student management of public and private kindergartens as well as primary, middle, and high schools.
Social learning, assessment & reporting, approvals, workflows, group collaboration, course planning, parent communication, analytics and more can be incorporated in the software.
Features and Benefits of K-12 Software:
The K-12 Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The software helps to reduce costs and streamline IT management as well as to deliver anywhere access to apps that help boost the productivity of students, faculty and staff.
- Risk can be reduced and efficiency can be increased of your environment.
- The migration, security and management of your Office can be simplified on-premises as well as hybrid environment.
- Complex technologies can be managed and optimal database performance can be ensured across on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- All student data that teachers and/or administrators need to manage their classroom or run their schools can be stored and tracked.
- Information such as grades and attendance records can be tracked through this software.
- Access to the information that pertains to the students can be provided to them. Access can also be provided to the parents.
- Teachers and parents can communicate directly through the SMS function provided by the software as it contains in-application messaging abilities. So, the parent get updated with the social and academic progress of their child in the classroom by the teachers.
- The software can be integrated with a learning management system (LMS) and a classroom management tool.
- Relevant student data can be monitored and student admissions can be handled.
- A portal for parents to access information about their students can be included.
- A module for school staff can be provided with reporting capabilities.
- Features like simple scheduling, attendance, state and provincial reporting, data management, faculty management, enrollment and more can be included in the software.
- The flexibility can be provided to configure the software to your district and board needs, while ensuring that your data is safe and secure.
- Accurate, timely reporting can be provided to your district for on-time funding by monitoring 24/7 and keeping on top of education department updates.
- Data preparation can be streamlined and reporting tasks can be automated to improve the productivity of your analyst teams.
- A secure, compliant and available environment can be ensured with solutions for restructuring and directory consolidation, security and compliance, disaster recovery, automation and provisioning.
- It help your school in saving time, improving enrollment and fulfilling its mission.
- Standards, grades, lesson plans, communication tools, reporting, Google Classroom integration and more are available in one integrated platform that's easy to use.
- As the software is entirely internet based, you and your staff can work anywhere, making it ideal for bolstering distance learning.
- Robust sharing options can be provided for communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Users are allowed to implement their own branding throughout the platform.
- Grading tools can be added to grade assessments and assignments created in-app and externally.
- A cloud based version of the platform can be provided. It is also accessible from a mobile device and by users on the go.
- Data sets or workflows can be visualized. It contains a centralized dashboard for users to interact with.
- Data on students' usage, performance, or other key metrics can be compiled and displayed in analytics reports or visual dashboards.
- Class registration capabilities, attendance taking and tracking functionality can be provided.