Browse Popular Fund Accounting Software
Up-to-date listing of Fund Accounting Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Fund Accounting Software:
Fund Accounting Software is a software that is used by organizations to track by fund, manage restrictions based on unlimited funding sources, and meet complex reporting requirements.
A significant competitive advantage can be provided to the fund managers by giving them the process overview and control that are crucial to produce required daily financial reporting. The software can be used by fund administrators, asset managers, insurance companies and pension funds to achieve increased operational efficiency, while reducing risk. A wide range of report formats can be produced for varied markets and jurisdictions with the straight through processing workflow.
Features and Benefits of Fund Accounting Software:
The Fund Accounting Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Fundamental improvements to the efficiency of fund operations can be enabled by workflow and exception-based capabilities. This help the users in improving their own efficiency and service quality while meeting the tightest NAV and distribution deadlines.
- The full investment lifecycle for both traditional and alternatives funds across multiple jurisdictions are covered by the software.
- False positives can be reduced and exceptions can be made clear more efficiently with Explainable AI.
- An easy access to customizable reports can be gained in multiple formats that will help to speed up the work of investigating discrepancies and provide a fast response to changing regulatory requirements and client requests.
- Wide Asset Coverage can be provided by supporting clients in launching new products and entering new markets by consolidating fragmented and legacy systems.
- It provide Multi-Jurisdiction Support by delivering multi-asset, multi-jurisdiction support across a wide range of fund structures and fund requirements on a single global platform.
- It offer self or assisted onboarding capabilities, direct access to investments into funds for distributors and retail investors. Review of the evolution of their portfolio over time can also be offered by the software.
- The calculations of performance and incentive fees, distribution fees, retrocessions and commissions can be done through Flexible Fees and Commissions.
- An integrated workflow, controls and exception management frameworks can be provided that helps to enhance levels of automation and oversee your operations through an exception based processing model.
- It also provide support for private equity and real estate funds, and hedge funds.
- Functions such as investor due diligence, cash management, distribution fees and retrocessions, performance fees, data protection and tax can be brought together under a single platform by consolidating fragmented, legacy systems to increase operational efficiency, reduce risk and deliver a consistent client experience.
- True fund accounting, procurement, budgeting, payroll, human resources, timekeeping, fixed asset management, grant management and dashboard functionalities are offered by the software to fit the size and unique needs of each organization.
- The software is available both in the cloud or on-premise. It can be customized to address your specific needs.
- The users will be able to manage and report on multiple cost centers at the general ledger level including multiple organizations, funds, projects, grants, programs, departments, locations, and more.
- Extensive, customizable reports can be provided by cost center and unlimited time periods.
- Unlimited budgets can be maintained within the same system and every financial transaction can be tracked.
- Businesses can manage human resources including attendance, timekeeping and payroll with the help of built-in Payroll, Human Resource Management, Employee Web Services and Electronic Timekeeping HRM functionality.