Browse Popular Competitive Intelligence Software
Up-to-date listing of Competitive Intelligence Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Competitive Intelligence Software:
Competitive Intelligence Software is a software that is used to track, collect, store, and analyze information about the competitors of an organization.
An emails will be send to you every time a competitor takes a significant action. The software monitors all marketing channels including Trial Emails and Newsletter; Blog and Social Media; Website changes and SEO; Keywords and Ads Monitor competitors change on the website of the software and in your email. The software is helpful in collecting and processing information about your business to identify insights that help you make good decisions
Not only the current competitor strategies can be analyzed, but also the actions of competitor in the future can be anticipate by using this software.
The software can be leveraged with buyer intent data tools, which help capture research about the journeys of actual buyers and signs of their purchase intent. Competitive intelligence software follow different kind of sources to track the complete digital footprint of competitors, including product pricing, product reviews, news and events, product positioning, content and social media strategy and many more.
Uses of Competitive Intelligence Software:
Competitive Intelligence Software can be used by different types of teams within a business, including marketing, sales, product, and senior leadership from which they can get various benefit.
- The software can be used by marketing team to obtain information about the marketing strategy of their competitor, including social media strategy, content strategy, digital advertising tactics, and more.
- The software can be used by the sales team to collect information about the pricing changes of their competitor and market moves or company acquisitions, among other use cases.
- Competitive intelligence software can be used by the product teams to get insight around consumer feedback, product removals, product additions, etc.
- The software can be used by senior executives to drive investments and future company strategies.
Benefits of Competitive Intelligence Software:
The benefits of Competitive Intelligence Software include:
- The software can be used to assist brands in collecting and analyzing competitive intelligence about products, website changes, customers, marketing strategies, and strategic investments.
- It provides a centralized platform to collaborate and analyze for all competitive intelligence for a company.
- The software enables businesses to optimize their online presence across all key channels.
- The software provides faster and more accurate reporting, analysis or planning that helps taking better business decisions.
- It provides a platform for BI and IT managers to deliver faster and more accurate information to decision makers.
- One of the main functions of competitive intelligence software is data analytics and the type of analysis a company require depends on their goals. The software help describe the businesses, look at the positive or negative impacts on things, generate information, and advise on possible action plans to take.
- It also help monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), and generate accurate reports. When the software is used by analyst to communicate their findings to stakeholders, the insights can be turned into action.
- The software can be used to understand the requirement of customer and client of an organization to help optimize their services, from business-to-business (B2B) to business-to-consumer (B2C).
- These software can also be used internally to monitor employee productivity in real time.
- It helps improved data quality, employee satisfaction, operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and increased competitive advantage.
- The software help reduce overall cost, increase revenue and save headcount.