Browse Popular Time Clock Software
Up-to-date listing of Time Clock Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Time Clock Software:
Time Clock Software or time tracking software is a software that allows you to track your employees clock in and clock out with their location. The software uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to calculate your hours with the highest possible accuracy. It comes with many optional features like leave accruals, notifications, custom reporting, mobile apps, web clock, kiosk, Slack integration etc. Clock in and clock out time can be tracked by using either a mobile app, Slack, kiosk, web account or biometric. It is up to you to decide the method how you want your employee to punch their time with the time clock software.
Types of Time Clock Software
- Traditional Punch Clock Software
- Online Time Clock Software
- Mobile Time Clock Apps
- Biometric Time Clock Software
- GPS Time Tracking Software
- Self-Service Time Clock Kiosks
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Time and Attendance Software
- Project-Based Time Tracking
- Overtime Tracking Software
- Absence and Leave Management Software
- PTO (Paid Time Off) Tracking Software
- Time Clock Integration with Payroll Software
- Time Clock for Remote Teams
- Timesheet Software
- Job Costing Software
- Time Clock with Geofencing
- Shift Scheduling and Swap Management
- Biometric Authentication for Mobile Devices
- Employee Time Analytics and Reporting
Features of Time Clock Software:
Along with the basic time and attendance features, the Time Clock Software has a variety of features that is essential for every business to comply with labor laws and ensure they have operations set up with the least amount of time.
- Time Clock Software has the ability to automatically sync all the data no matter where the employee punch from. All your employee information can be seen in one single report.
- Geo-location rules and punch restrictions can be set to ensure that the employee only punch at work.
- Work duration and overtime reports can be generated by using time clock software and that can be exported to CSV and Excel. You can create your own custom reports and save them as segments by using features such as filtering and grouping. Emails can be send to employees, managers and business owners with their time and attendance performance report.
- Time Clock Software can be run on any web browser and also supports advanced IP restrictions to enable punches only from the work place.
- The location of your employees where exactly they need to be before the punch can be tracked using GPS support and Geo Fencing features of the time clock software.
- It also runs on both iPads and Android Tablets with support for both GPS and Geo Fencing.
- The Slack integration will help you with attendance tracking by using it as a checkin bot.
- Time Clock Software can also act as a biometric attendance software when paired with an attendance hardware.
- Work hours, break hours, lunch breaks and overtime can be calculated accurately in real time with out time card calculator.
- Detailed time sheet reports for payroll can be generated within seconds using time sheet calculator.
- Your employees vacation can be tracked with automatic leave accruals.
- Entries can be approved or rejected with a single click by the managers as they will easily get the idea about the approval by just looking at it without even going into the details.
- Managers can generate the invoice with option to export it to PDF or print it after their review by using the GUI features which is very simple to use.
- You can not only get the assistance in project management but also can manage finances for your projects without any requirement of extensive training programs to implement with the project management feature.
Benefits of Time Clock Software:
- Time Clock Software helps you tracking the employee hours, productivity, expenses of your staff and accordingly generates reports very quickly.
- It can log your work for users so that your client can view the progress in real time using work diary. Your efforts on daily, weekly or monthly basis can be measured.
- It can be used as a productivity monitor for business as it can monitor number of hours worked by team members.
- It can be used to manage both customers and users.
- Various time tracking reports can be generated and can also be used to calculate the number of hours you spent on a project.
- It is possible to install various add-ons to manage hr, invoicing, accounting and CRM modules.
- A a virtual team room is provided to your customer.