Browse Popular Remote Support Software
Up-to-date listing of Remote Support Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Remote Support Software:
Remote Support Software is a software that is used by organizations to provide remote technical support with screen sharing, text chat, online meetings, and training tools.
You will be able to assist your customers across email, phone, web, social media, live chat, chatbots, and messaging channels from a single platform by using the remote support software on your laptop or mobile phone.
Features and Benefits of Remote Support Software:
The Remote Support Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Unattended remote access and endpoint management tools can be provided to remotely support the computers, servers, and devices of your client.
- You can support customers from a distance through web-based, on-demand remote support sessions.
- Remote computers can be managed efficiently to improve customer satisfaction.
- Remote PC access can be established that allows you to troubleshoot faster and ensures your customers are happy by connecting to remote desktops of the customer.
- Resolution time can be speed up to deliver outstanding service.
- You can troubleshoot a remote computer through ad-hoc or on-demand remote sessions. There is no need for prior installation and invitees can also join a session through an email invite.
- Unattended remote access for computers can be set up for both inside and outside LAN.
- You can do a file transfer during a live session which will help you send updates, patches, or any type of file to the remote computer. The transfer is completely secure with SSL 256-bit AES encryption
- As you can connect with your customer on a voice or video chat during a remote session, issues can be resolved faster.
- Technicians can reboot any remote desktop with a single click and reconnect to the session without losing control with Remote Support Software.
- The software can navigate between any number of monitors connected to the remote computer and assist automatically detects active monitors in use.
- Files can be send and received from your PC to other PCs connected across various networks.
- Personalized support can be offered to your customer by initiating a live chat while in a support session.
- Remote support sessions can be scheduled at times convenient for your customers and support sessions can be organized across various time zones.
- You can easily work with multiple monitors and navigate between multiple monitors of the remote computer without any hassle.
- The computer can be remotely rebooted anytime during the session and automatically reconnected without having to terminate the active session.
- Time can be saved by deploying the unattended access installer to multiple remote systems at once.
- Scheduled system diagnostics can be performed to prevent IT incidents. It helps you diagnose and manage your remote computers.
- Power actions such as shutdown, restart, log off, lock, hibernate, or standby can be achieved without even having to start a remote access session.
- A computer can be turned on remotely with a single click, whether it's hibernating, sleeping, or even completely powered off.
- A record of activities carried out in a session with session recording can be maintained. The recordings can be useful during internal audits, training sessions etc.
- A session confirmation prompt can be set up to be shown at the remote end before taking a computer for an unattended access session