Browse Popular Nursing Home Software
Up-to-date listing of Nursing Home Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Nursing Home Software:
Nursing Home Software is a software that is used by long term care and assisted living facilities to streamline their record keeping, scheduling, and other administrative processes.
The software can be used to manage patients who have day-to-day care for a chronic illness or disability. The activities such as outpatient department (OPD), in patient department (IPD), pharmacy management, payroll management, leave management, canteen management, advance cash management, expenses management, claim management and patient history of a hospital can be integrated into one integrated software application.
Features and Benefits of Nursing Home Software:
The Nursing Home Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The long term care and assisted living facilities can maintain electronic health records and manage employee scheduling on a unified platform by using this software.
- The software will help you in preventing, detecting, and rapidly responding to crises in your sick patients.
- Complications can be decreased by using prevention strategies, problems can be rapidly detected in their early stages and prompt action can be implemented to decrease complications.
- Prescriptions can be generated in regional language in few seconds.
- It is very easy to use patient visit details (OPD/IPD) modules.
- Family wise patient records management is possible.
- Various Predefined Certificates as well as detailed demographic and clinical data analysis can be provided.
- The software will help you in cutting costs and increasing operational efficiency of the staff.
- Clinical quality outcomes can be improved, referral partnerships can be strengthen, and keep ahead of shifting reimbursement models by an integrated electronic health record and claims management solution .
- The pharmacy integrations, Point of Care and accounts payable modules can work together seamlessly to deliver one comprehensive solution for your organization.
- The software can be integrated with other industry-leading software to provide you a single, comprehensive solution.
- Alerts and tasks can be created based on each user's role. Your staff can learn the system quickly by the help of easy-to-understand icons and consistent navigation. The manual input and the chance of human error can be reduced by pre-population of key information.
- Staff can gather information directly at the point of care as the system is fully mobile. So, they can spend more time with residents and less time entering data.
- The resident data can be integrated from a single database by revenue cycle management solution which can be shared across the entire organization, to ensure your MDS data flows through to census and billing automatically.
- The software can be integrated with your existing systems and can also be configured to meet your unique needs.
- Each member's information can be captured in a single record that follows them through all care settings and can be viewed on a desktop or mobile devices which help promote care consistency and faster, more accurate reimbursement.
- The software is ideal for the clinicians looking to spend more time with patients, organizations trying to improve business efficiencies or executives looking to optimize billing & drive more accurate claims.