Mobile Analytics Software:
Mobile Analytics Software is a software that is used by companies to identify usability issues on their mobile applications and make informed product decisions.
As all gestures taken by the users can be automatically captured, you will automatically receive actionable insights for your app. measuring and analyzing data generated by mobile platforms and properties, such as mobile sites and mobile applications can be done by Mobile analytics.
Features and Benefits of Mobile Analytics Software:
The Mobile Analytics Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The trends and insights every mobile marketer needs to know can be provided by the dashboard overview. So, you will be able to understand where your installs come from, your campaign’s performance, your user retention and more.
- Insightful windows into your marketing performance and user retention can be provided by dynamic cohort and retention reports. You can slice and dice your data by filters and diverse parameters to reveal where your marketing excels as well as where there are opportunities for optimization.
- Your marketing performance can be monitored on-the-go with the Mobile App provided by the software. You can dive right into your data, even when you are not at your desk with real time reporting and dynamic filters. You will be able to share anything interesting with your team, right from the app
- You will be informed about the information that is important to you, as soon as it becomes relevant
- You can easily build your own custom dashboards with the help of simple to use drag-and-drop editor. A campaign specific dashboard can be build for daily UA campaign analysis, and a cross-app high-level dashboard for your executives and more.
- Complete raw data reports can be provided that is available for download, through push API or email, 24/7. Your own offline analysis can be done, performance based payments can be done to ad networks, potential fraud can be identified or even testing can be done for a hypothesis that just came to mind.
- The simple drag and drop interface provided by the pivot delivers unmatched speed and ease-of-use. It has the ability to save, clone, edit and collaborate with peers. Marketers do not have to rely on complicated offline spreadsheets or wait for a data scientist to answer their marketing questions ever again.
- 24/7 access can be provided to all of your user level mobile attribution and marketing data through a secure storage locker. The hassle of real time API maintenance and data processing can be saved. The software is ideal for data visualization tools.
- As all of the collected data and every metric that is created in real time can be shared by Push API, you can use your data any way you want to.
- The performance of your mobile app can be analyzed that will help you gain a good understanding of how your users are behaving and how the app can be optimized to reach your goals.
- The reasons for business problems, such as drop-offs, low conversion rates and reduced client retention can be identified by generating an analysis.
- You can track, measure and understand how your mobile users are interacting with your mobile sites and mobile apps by using this software.
- Your cross-channel marketing initiatives can be improved, the mobile experience for your customers can be optimized, and mobile user engagement and retention can be enhanced.
- Everything from analytics, databases, messaging and crash reporting, can be analyzed in one central location.
- As it is codeless there is no code required to track app metrics.
- You can track your main KPIs then explore your metrics to analyze them from all angles to find insights and make quick and effective decisions.