Browse Popular Kanban Tools
Up-to-date listing of Kanban Tools to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Kanban Tools is a is a visual tool that gives a perfect overview of the current work status and simplifies team collaboration and communication by tracking, limiting work in progress, reporting, forecasting, and more.
It help you gain better work visibility and foster team collaboration to attain continual process improvement. Your work can be visualized, organized, and managed in the most efficient way. You can easily cut waste activities, automate your work processes, and focus on work that brings real value to your customers with a Kanban tool.
Features and Benefits of Kanban Tools:
The Kanban Tools has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The features included in the tool will allow you to plan, organize, and track work on a team and portfolio level. Your processes can be automated by the powerful analytics module.
- Issues can be captured, work can be assigned, and team activity can be followed by using this tool.
- Various types of reports such as Burndown charts, Burn Up charts, sprint reports, etc can be generated.
- A couple of rules can also be used to streamline the workflow of your team and automate some activities.
- Your workflow can be customized on a Kanban board, depending on the specific needs of your team, and a track of most important things can be kept.
- Real time updates can be provided for your team and you can create task dependencies.
- The software can be integrated with various useful digital tools.
- It can add swim lanes, limit work in progress, edit columns, sort cards, apply filters.
- Files can be attached, tasks can be assigned and links between cards can be created by using this tool.
- Workflow data can be analyzed, metrics can be visualized and reports can be extracted.
- Processes can be automated, notifications can be created and project or task deadlines can be set.
- Multiple Kanban boards can be created and work can be visualized across more than one team.
- Immediate project and task status updates can be provided.
- It can be accessible from everywhere which is suitable for remote teams.
- It can connect planning to execution, track work across multiple teams, collect and measure workflow data and share attachments.
- The tool will help you to minimize multitasking, streamline your work in progress efficiency, and improve the speed and quality of the work your collaborative and self-managing team produces.
- Data can be collected from multiple boards, allowing better tracking abilities of progress by project reporting dashboard.
- Task checklists, sub tasks, and task templates can be included in the tool and it has the ability to filter, sort, search for, easily reorder, and view tasks in the manner most convenient for the team.
- Creating, sharing, and collaborative editing can be provided for Wikis and documents. Users will be able to comment on documents and tasks, assign comments, and chat with other team members to increase communication and collaboration.
- Recurring tasks can be created, predefined checklists can be added, stakeholders can be notified when a task is completed, or it can be ensured that tasks are assigned and tagged correctly when they are moved to a specific section. All these task can not only be visualized but also automated in various ways.
- Clients and team members can collaborate easily in real time by sharing tasks, information, and comments, anytime and from anywhere.
- Any process can be analyzed and continuously improved to increase business efficiency.
- Bottlenecks and problems can be identified and eliminated immediately with Kanban analytics and metrics.
- Project performance can be planed, monitored and improved using cumulative flow diagram and cycle time reports.