Browse Popular Customer Advocacy Software
Up-to-date listing of Customer Advocacy Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Customer Advocacy Software:
Customer Advocacy Software is a software that is used by companies to engage loyal customers and reward them for advocating.
Features and Benefits of Customer Advocacy Software:
There are several features of Customer Advocacy Software that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- A community of advocates can be build and your customers, developers, partners, and employees can be invited to complete challenges, referrals, product reviews, social media posts, and more for which they automatically earn points, badges, and levels to redeem professional perks and privileges on completing these personalized challenges which can be targeted to groups or individuals.
- The message, content, or products can be promoted by the customer through word of mouth. The software can also track referrals, and monitor advocacy campaign performance.
- It helps the B2B companies to acquire, grow, and retain customers by setting up referral program like Refer a friend, Tell a friend, Refer & Earn etc. The software can be used as a community activation platform to rapidly grow users and customers and drive authentic engagement.
- References, advocacy, VoC, journey insights and many more can be streamlined by automating the process.
- Stronger relationships can be build with your users to get insights, and accelerate the business growth.
- The marketing, sales, and success teams of a company can gather referrals and testimonials that can be used with prospects.
- Customer advocacy software programs help to facilitate the sharing process where customer advocates can share informal evidence about their experiences using products and services.
- Tracking codes can be used to create customer referral programs which can be monitored from a dashboard.
- The content and marketing narratives of a company can be shared by the users for which they also get reward for every share.
- It provide platforms for engaging both employees and customers.
- Referral programs can be created and managed to find and attract the best advocates for each brand.
- An ongoing personalized dialogue with advocates can be established by deliver engagement and communication tools.
- The software has the ability to help marketers in sharing information, content, and documents with advocates, which may be different at each stage of the engagement.
- Interactions can be monitored with advocates and their activities to understand the way they can help marketers and what they can make improvement on it.
- All completed activities and the ROI of those activities can be easily visualized and reported.
- Success of referral campaigns or individual influencers by KPI can be demonstrated by reporting and analytics feature.
- The software can be integrated with your CRM and marketing automation platform to guide members through the entire customer journey.
- The software is helpful in shortening the sales cycle.
- The onboarding process can be made easy through peer to peer knowledge sharing.
- Ideas can be generated to fuel customer centric product development.
- The software help improving morale among employees.
- It support many types of advocacy channels, such as social media, blog posts, reviews, articles, tutorials, webinars, etc.
Uses of Customer Advocacy Software:
- The software can be used to motivate companies to be engaged in testing products by providing feedback, and sharing news.
- New customers can be acquired, brand identity can be develop and loyal users can be engaged by using this software.