Browse Popular Blog Software
Up-to-date listing of Blog Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Blog Software is a software that is used to create and edit content, optimize your site for search, track site analytics, convert readers into customers and increase subscribers. A Blog Software eliminates the need to know complicated HTML coding for building a website and provide you the tools to make a distinct blog. You just need to produce quality content and the maintenance of your blog site will be taken care by the blog software.
Types of blog softwares
- Self-Hosted Blogging Platforms (e.g., WordPress.org, Joomla, Drupal)
- Hosted Blogging Platforms (e.g., WordPress.com, Blogger, Tumblr)
- Static Site Generators (e.g., Jekyll, Hugo, Gatsby)
- Microblogging Platforms (e.g., Twitter, Tumblr)
- Social Media Blogging (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium)
- Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
Features and Benefits of Blog Software:
There are several features of a Blog Software that will be beneficial for the user in many ways. Some of these include:
- No coding knowledge is required to develop the site and the software offers many customization possibilities.
- A number of of customizable and responsive themes that are developed by professional are available in blog software to choose as per your requirement.
- Your work draft is saved by the intuitive editor every few seconds.
- You will be able to drag and drop images into pages or posts, embed audio, video and more by the drag and drop options.
- You will be able to update your site from anywhere by using either mobile or desktop apps for Android, iOs, Mac, Windows and Linux.
- You will be able to export your content anytime.
- Your new posts can be automatically send to your social media accounts.
- You will be able to get in-depth stats of your visitors by getting the information about what they read, where they are from when they visit etc.
- Your fans can easily find you by the help of built-in SEO.
- 24/7 customer support is available through email, live chat, and community forums.
- The easy to use interface provides a live preview of your post while you are writing it, so that you can correct any writing, formatting or coding mistakes before posting it.
- Relevant, engaging and conversion optimized content can be published that speed up creation, keep formatting consistent, and make it easy to optimize for search.
- The content of landing page can be automatically changed based on who is viewing your page.
- Email templates with automatically personalize subject lines and content for each recipient can be created.
- Editing process can be streamlined using the composer by adding comments, sharing feedback, and collaborating with authors.
- Your publishing schedule can be managed by scheduling posts in advance.
- The readers are automatically notified by customizable subscriber emails when you publish new content.
- The blog posts that are generating traffic, leads, and customers can be identified by built-in analytics tools. So you can create more of that content that drives results based on the report.
- All your marketing assets can be separated by team so that every user has access to the right content.
- Information on each contact can be accessed and every interaction that you have already had can be seen. This data can be used to create hyper-targeted campaigns that close more deals.
- Multi-touch revenue attribution can be used to show how marketing impacts the bottom line.
- Brand mentions and relevant conversations can be monitored. Engagements can be tracked automatically, and your social posts can be scheduled to be published when the right people will see them.
- You will be able to get a record of every email open, CTA click, and form submission due to bi-directional sync with Salesforce. This data can be used to score leads and create segmented lists.