Big Data Software:
Big Data Software is a software that is used to store and analyze huge amounts of data to uncover business intelligence, insights, and analytic to help businesses and organizations.
The data that are too large or complex to be dealt with by traditional data-processing application software can be systematically extract and analyzed by using big data software. Big data includes data with sizes that exceed the capacity of traditional software to process within an acceptable time and value. The software can be used for capturing data, data storage, data analysis, transfer, visualization, search, sharing, querying, updating, information privacy and data source. The software can convert data into useful information and knowledge which can help the management in decision making.
Features of Big Data Software:
- The software provides a platform to integrate, process, and prepare data for analytics on the cloud.
- All your data is available in a single place as it is cloud based.
- You will be able to implement ETL, ELT, or a replication solution with its graphic interface.
- Data pipelines can be build with low code or no code capabilities.
- Marketing, sales, support, and developers have solutions using the big data software.
- Without investing in hardware, software, or related personnel, you will be able to make the most out of your data.
- The software provides support through email, chats, phone, and an online meeting.
- You can get connected to a variety of data stores and a set of out of the box data transformation components immediately.
- Complex data preparation functions can be implemented.
Uses of Big Data Software:
The use of Big Data Software is beneficial in many sectors. Some of these include:
- The software allows efficiencies in terms of cost, productivity, and innovation in governmental processes. Data analysis requires involvement of several department of government to work in collaboration and create new and innovative processes to deliver the desired outcome.
- Big data analysis can provide opportunities that is cost effective to improve decision making in critical development areas such as health care, security, employment, economic productivity, crime and natural disaster and resource management.
- Big data analysis can provide personalized medicine and prescriptive analytics, intervention and predictive analytics in clinical risk, variability reduction in waste and care, standardized medical terms and patient registries, automated external and internal reporting of patient data, and fragmented point solutions that help improve healthcare sector.
- The the volume of data will continue to increase with the adoption of big data software that include electronic health record data, patient generated data, sensor data, imaging data and other forms of difficult to process data.
- Health insurance providers are collecting data on factors like food and TV consumption, marital status, clothing size and purchasing habits, from which predictions can be made on health costs, in order to spot health issues in their clients.
- Big data software can be used to improve training and understanding competitors by sport sensors. The winners in a match can also be predected by using big data analytics. As the future performance of players could be predicted, the value and salary of a player is determined by data collected throughout the season.