Assisted Living Software:
Assisted Living Software is a software that is designed for senior living facilities providing elder care, assisted living, memory care, medical care, and adult day care services. Assisted Living Software can be used by Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs), Memory Care communities, Residential Care Homes such as RCFEs, CBRFs, AFHs, etc., and continuing care retirement communities(CCRCs), so that their entire ADL care delivery and medication management operations can be planed, tracked and managed . The entire range of care giving activities including referral leads tracking, resident move-ins to assessments, medication administration records, scheduling, transfers, and move-outs can be managed with minimal manual efforts.
Features of Assisted Living Software:
Some of the key features of Assisted Living Software include:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) can be accessed by using resident assessment module which can be used for move-in and pre-admission assessment and periodic reviews to set the care levels accordingly.
- Based on the ADL assessments, Resident Care Plan and Schedule can be generated automatically. Daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility assistance, housekeeping, night checks, etc. can be scheduled as per requirement and this can be viewed as well as updated in the Resident Care Chart.
- New, discontinued as well as updated medications can be accurately maintained in Medication Management module. Accurate description of medications, strength and dosage information along with physician notes and PRN medication suggestions are provided in the module which help assist the caregivers. Automatic alerts can be setup for over due medications.
- All real time reports such as resident census, occupancy, billing summary, resident register, etc can be either saved as PDF documents on a PC to get in the printer or can also be downloaded as Excel spreadsheets or CSV files. Reports on resident census, prospects, occupancy, move ins, move outs, marketing activities, etc. can also be consolidated and generated for corporate organizations which have multiple facility locations or owners who have multiple residential care homes.
- Family members and caregivers can get the required access to the senior care information such as activities, billing, medications, vital signs, etc.
- The software supports comprehensive staff profile management and work scheduling features that include staff profile maintenance, alerts and preferences setup, shift or hours based scheduling, training programs logging, resident and staff association, staff clock-in and clock-out, and schedule views.
- Resident progress notes on daily and weekly based can be entered and maintained using the software that can be accessed by RNs, administrators and medical directors for tracking and further action. Progress notes can also be shared with family members and caregivers if required.
- Vital signs monitoring and weight recording along with Blood pressure, Temperature, Pulse, Oxygen Saturation can be recorded and monitored. Alerts can be setup for these vital parameters when it shows out of range values. Charts can also be prepared to show current values and trending.
- The software is able to generate comprehensive alerts and notifications for both staff members and family caregivers which can be customized for each facility.
Benefits of Assisted Living Software:
- Assisted Living Software help assisted living facilities to manage the well being, security, and satisfaction of their residents as most of the tasks can be easily automated using Assisted Living Software. These include clinical assessments, creation of service plans and its maintenance, eMAR or Medpass, incident tracking, medication management, scheduling care activities, tracking of care delivery, alerts and reminders, census reporting, billing, and management reporting.
- Assisted living software is used to improve communication with residents and their families, as the resident care information can also be accessed by family members and residents at any time with alerts and notifications. It also helps to increase the quality of the services delivered.
- It helps assisted living facilities with personnel scheduling and resource allocation optimization. The services provided can also be documented.
- Assisted living software ensures compliance with health care and safety regulations.