Unified Communications Software:
Unified Communications Software is a software that is used by organizations to integrate various communication channels, such as voice, video, messaging, etc..
Everything including enterprise social network, video chat and video conferencing, email server, company instant messenger, telephony (PBX), file sharing and project management can be provided in a single place.
Features and Benefits of Unified Communications Software:
The Unified Communications Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The software serves as a communication and collaboration hub for organizations.
- Features such as VoIP, instant messaging, video conferencing, and other collaboration tools can be provided in a single, cloud-based platform.
- Eentire enterprise businesses can be connected, facilitating rapid, streamlined communication and decision-making with various functionality offered in one product.
- All corporate person-to-person communication methods can be brought under one umbrella.
- Features can be provided by collaborative point solutions such as VoIP software, internal communications software, video conferencing software and other team collaboration software types.
- Users can monitor and receive alerts through one medium with the integrated nature of these platforms.
- The software can be integrated with outside content management systems or contact center software depending on the specific use case of the organization in question.
- It can be a cloud-based collaboration and communication platform. VoIP, video conferencing, business messaging, cross-channel functionality and file sharing can be provided.
- Additional collaboration and communication tools can be offered natively.
- It is flexible enough to incorporate new communication channels as they are developed
- Live streams audio and video from both teacher and student managed devices can be provided.
- Each session can be captured through a stream recording feature and it has the ability to share PowerPoints, images, and other file types.
- You are allowed you to engage in real-time, two-way interactions with any size audience.
- Voice, email, app push, social, and unlimited custom channels can be enabled by the interface provided by the software so that you can easily get the word out fast.
- Notifications can be easily send to employees anywhere in the world with intuitive features and pre-built communication templates.
- A unified emergency notification system can be provided to get notifications out to your people within seconds.
- The safest environment can be provided for your data, with full encryption at rest and in-transit, best practices security policies, and a robust technical environment.
- You can give your customer a voice with audience communication features like read receipts, wellness checks, incoming messages, surveys, and 'need help' requests.
- Unlimited messages can be send to your audience through voice call, text message, social media, email, mobile app push notification and unlimited custom channels.
- Data-driven insights can be used to improve the processes of how your organization handles an event. Progress can be tracked with insights you can use.
- It has the ability to keep track of marketing efforts. So, you can track your marketing budget, watch as prospects work through the sales funnel, and keep notes on any updates.
- It is easier to manage costs and track time spent on tasks as the software connects teams together. Companies can increase their ROI and make better marketing decisions by gathering more data on these key points.
- Tracking time and tasks becomes easier with timecards stored in one place with limited access to those who need them.
- A company directory can be created with an option for each employee to create their own social profile. Employee handbooks and other resources can be kept in one place for everyone to easily access. Announcement boards can be provided for company updates and communications.
- Company communication can be encouraged and organized more easily with tasks, calendars, and groups.
- It helps HR departments be more efficient at their jobs by running reports easily.
- The software helps legal teams with managing their tasks such as analytics, legal process outsourcing, and advertising