Browse Popular Predictive Dialer Software
Up-to-date listing of Predictive Dialer Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Predictive Dialer Software:
Predictive Dialer Software is a software that is used to automate matching and dialing of groups of telephone numbers for a variety of business or organizational purposes.
The software can increase productivity and efficiency by dropping busy, unanswered and disconnected lines and only passing calls answered by people to your agents.
Features and Benefits of Predictive Dialer Software:
The Predictive Dialer Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- A list of telephone numbers can be dialed and answered dials can be connected to people making calls, referred to as agents.
- Statistical algorithms can be used to minimize the time that agents spend waiting between conversations. It also minimizes the occurrence of someone answering when no agent is available.
- The software can be deployed as a standalone hardware devices, cloud-based, or they may be integrated in software with call center or contact center platforms.
- The functionalities of a traditional predictive dialer can be provided by a cloud-based predictive dialer software without requiring installation on the local device and the dependency on the hardware can be reduced.
- Less aggressive dialing modes such as, power, progressive, or preview dialing can also be offered.
- A bulk-dial from a list of contact numbers can be allowed and busy signals, voicemail, no answers, and disconnected numbers can be filtered to connect the agent only when someone answers the call on the other end.
- Advanced algorithms can be used to get the exact time that an agent should be wrapping up a call and only then bulk dials other numbers.
- The manual dialing time can be cut down to increase agent efficiency.
- The software can be used in telemarketing, market research, debt collection, and customer service follow-ups to help organize and manage the client database and systematically dial out clients.
- Calls can be assigned to available lead qualification agents to allow them to maximize the amount of time they can spend on the phone with leads during outbound sales prospecting.
- The lead list can be automatically or manually uploaded into the outbound Call center system.
- The contact numbers can be segmented and prioritized based on pre-set rules and the type of dialing algorithm.
- The predictive dialing parameters like pacing ratio, peak call count, variance factor, and call drop ratio can be defined to optimize outbound dialing.
- You can automate Contact movement, notify the supervisors and/or auto-assign the lead based on call disposition or other configured factors.
- Dialing can be adjusted based on available Agents and agent idle time can be reduced for maximum utilization.
- Your preset parameters and predictive dialing algorithms can be used to determine and automate call assignment based on factors such as the number of available agents, the number of operational lines, and the average time an agent spends on a call.
- The dialing algorithm can be tweaked after taking into account agents that are available and taking historical data in to consideration. Thus, the need for human intervention can be eliminated and call connectivity can be increased significantly.
- More calls can be dialed in less time with a predictive dialer. You will also be able to intelligently pace outbound calls and filter out unproductive calls such as answering machines or busy tone to ensure high call connects and reducing agent idle time.