Pet Sitting Software:
Pet Sitting Software is a software that is used by pet sitters and pet daycare owners to manage their schedules, maintain records for each owner and animal, and perform administrative tasks such as inventory management and accounting.
Business owners can leverage the software to run their businesses efficiently.
Features and Benefits of Pet Sitting Software:
The Pet Sitting Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- New clients can be found and owners can be updated on the status of their pets.
- The software can be used by the pet daycare managers and staff to schedule additional services such as grooming and boarding, maintain contact information for pet owners, and collect payment.
- Pet sitting and daycare appointments can be scheduled.
- Owner and animal information, including contact information and vaccination records can be maintained.
- Business management features designed for a pet sitting or daycare business can be provided.
- The software can be used for pet care facilities such as boarding kennels, dog daycare, private dog-parks and grooming salons.
- Features like online customer communications, scheduling, point-of-sale and payments processing, employee time-clock, vaccination tracking, marketing and scheduling, and reporting can be included.
- Companies can schedule appointments online, bill clients, receive payments, and track their staff by using this software.
- The tedious administrative tasks can be automated through time saving features like fully-automated billing, electronic service agreements and instant notifications.
- It can be ensured that your staff are all on the same page and nothing slips through the cracks. Your staff will be able to know where they need to be, when they need to be there and what they need to do when they arrive
- Clients can be informed of a job well done through photo check-in, GPS tracking, and end of service report cards.
- Invoices can be generated, credit cards can be charged and receipt can be sent automatically.
- You can also automatically add fees for additional pets, weekends, holidays, cancellations, and last-minute bookings.
- Managers, dog walkers and pet parents can be kept in sync.
- Transparency, alerts and self-service can be provided which greatly simplifies the schedule management.
- Customers can look at the schedule to see their upcoming appointments and request changes or cancellations as needed through mobile apps or the website. They can also request their own appointments. This information can be used to prepare invoices and show reports on how the business is doing.
- The customers and staff can get email and push notifications alert when appointments are accepted, changed or cancelled so you do not need to manually communicate with everyone.
- Real time updates can be send to the customers and allow you to add additional media such as photos for the appointments by tracking appointments through the mobile apps. Optional GPS tracking can also be done which can be shared with your clients.
- As all your business related communication can be centralized, it helps you keep you in loop about the conversation happening with your staff and customers. Your communication can be personalized and you will be able to fully express yourself using photos, videos, emojis and audio
- Your own business policy can be created to be signed by your customers when they schedule their appointment for the first time. As all the history is maintained in the system and you can run a report to see who signed it and who did not.