Browse Popular Intellectual Property Management Software
Up-to-date listing of Intellectual Property Management Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Intellectual Property Management Software
Explore best Intellectual Property Management Software for your business.
Intellectual Property Management Software:
Intellectual Property Management Software is a software that is used for assistance in the tracking of trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other intellectual property.
The software is used by law firms and corporations to manage databases of trademarks, automate forms and correspondence for new and ongoing intellectual property ownership. It is also used to track possible violations of legal rights for subsequent prosecution. Intellectual property management software helps centralize up-to-date client information, license agreements, and opposition filings in a single repository for law firms who manage designers, artists, inventors, and companies with patented products or services.
Features and Benefits of Intellectual Property Management Software:
The Intellectual Property Management Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The software can be integrated with case management tools to streamline the lifecycle of intellectual property procurement and litigation.
- Tools can be provided for managing trademarks, patents, and copyrights and related legal rights.
- It help assist in the intellectual property lifecycle, including filing for or renewing contracts, disclosure agreements, and processing payments from clients.
- One or more features can be offered related to legal disputes or enforcement actions involving clients' intellectual property
- The IP of organizations can be managed by reducing cost, mitigating risk, facilitating collaboration, and improving efficiency.
- The software helps attorneys and IP law firms with preparing for and conducting IP filings and litigation.
- Clear alignment between all key players in the IP lifecycle, from invention submissions to litigation can be gained, and it also help educate stakeholders on the value of IP.
- Workflows can be streamlined and it help speed up office action responses. IP operations can be optimized by collaborating with outside counsel or clients.
- The lifetime portfolio value and strength of IP assets to the company can be proactively managed and assessed.
- All filing records can be combined and managed within a single system and enable IP teams, including external contributors, to take action based on one consistent set of data.
- The software can be integrated with your accounts package, your outlook account and other third party products.
- The need for paper documents can be minimized
- You can focus on innovating and advising clients on IP strategy as a complete understanding of the portfolio is gained.
- Risk can be alleviated and data driven decision making and advisory services can be enabled by relying on market leading, IP data cleansing.
- The costs of obtaining and maintaining IP with integrated forecasting and budget tracking can be controlled.
- Maximum scalability, security and speed is provided by delivering business insights into your IP strategy, collaborating with inventors, outside counsel, and other stakeholders from any device and offering flexibility to tailor your system to your needs.
- Statutory due dates for all jurisdictions and IP types can be generated. Sophisticated document as well as email can be handled. It also provides portfolio management in support of business decision making.
- The software provides comprehensive case management for patents, trademarks, designs, and domains with easy-to-use time and invoice management.
- Time consuming docketing processes can be automated. Built-in analytics, portfolio management and cost forecasting is provided.
- Software license and maintenance costs can be reduced by removing the need for separate document management or time and billing systems.
- Unbillable workload can be minimized with advanced automation and workflows and by integrating IP Forecaster for instant accurate client quotes across multiple filing scenarios.
- Billable hours can be maximized through advanced time recording features and fully integrated client billing modules, all provided as standard.
- Case information and selected documentation can be displayed for clients with search and report features which can be accessed from all web browsers.
- File types can be assigned to cases and parties and search in documents using free-text feature. Related documentation can be stored and searched into the database.