Email Tracking Software:
Email tracking software is used to detect the exact time and date an email has been opened by a recipient.
An invisible image pixel is placed by email tracking software in your emails to to detect the exact time and date of opening an email.
Notifications will be send when someone opens or clicks your emails.
Need of Email Tracking Software:
You need much more than just sending out emails to your target audience for an effective email marketing.
Keeping a track on who is opening your emails and how they are engaging with your content can help for effective email marketing.
Email tracking software can track your open rate, message delivery, and more.
You get more leads only when you track data and analyze it.
Therefore, it is very much important to choose the right email tracking software program for your business and email marketing efforts.
Features of Email Tracking Software:
- Most of the email tracking tool will let you know when your lead opens an email and helps you to keep them engaged.
- The history of each lead in your browser can be automatically logged as they have an activity stream that is built-in.
- You can run your campaign on autopilot so that you don't miss out on any leads with email sequences.
- Emails for a particular date and time can be scheduled with Email Scheduling.
- Emails can be delivered to your prospects when they engage the most with the help of machine learning.
- Your repetitive emails can be turned into email templates with Email Templates.
- You will be able to check the number of times your emails have been opened in your mailbox with Check Email Activity.
- You can get real-time notifications every time your emails are opened with Real-Time Notifications.
- Meetings with people can be scheduled and customized meeting links can also be created with different time slots with Meeting Scheduler.
- You can use mail merge and integrate your sales calls with this email tracking software with the automated follow-up feature.
- You can also set reminders with this feature to make it easier for you to follow-up on emails.
- You can call anyone right from the inbox with Phone Dialer.
- You can turn off the tracking option with a single click as and when required if you don't want to track every single email you send out.
- You can boost your engagement rate and open rate as you can check the performance of your email attachments and links from any person.
- Alerts that are based on email engagement can be created which can be through text or a message on Slack.
- You can add custom signatures so that you can add a touch of authenticity to your emails.
- You can track how quickly a link was opened after the email was read with Link and Attachment Tracking. You can also know if a link was forwarded and from which device.
- You can disable email forwarding, copying, and printing with Disable Forwarding.
Benefits of Email Tracking Software:
Time can be saved by using Email Tracking Software.
You will be able to see whether your first email was interesting enough to your recipient to open. They are unlikely to open future follow-up emails if they haven’t opened the first. So you can and should stop there sending multiple follow-up emails.
Time of both the sales rep and the email recipient can be saved by using ime both for the sales rep and the email recipient as unnecessary follow-up emails can be prevented.
You can reach out those contact who is clicking on the links you sent and viewing a cover letter or a proposal that you attached, which help making that conversation much more relevant and timely.
Context can be provided by using Email Tracking Software:
Valuable insight into your email interactions with contacts, networks, customers, or prospects can be provided by an email tracking software which can be used to strengthen your outreach by catering to their specific relationship with you.
You can follow up if you see that a contact has opened your email multiple times in one day.
You can see if your contact has viewed the included links or attachments in an email prior to a meeting.
You can determine if the recipient is reviewing what you sent, if you sent a follow up email.
Unique insight can be provided by using Email Tracking Software:
More than just valuable information about your contact's engagement with your emails can be provided with an email tracking software.
Their professional history, their Twitter feed and other social profiles, details about their company, your email history with them, and any other information that they chose to share with you can also be seen.
Marketers can get greater visibility into buyers' inbox behavior which can be used to instantly find out each time an email is opened, a link is clicked, where it was opened and on what device, and also when your email is forwarded to a new contact.
Your tracked emails can be used to grow your business:
Your content and timing can be made more relevant to recipients by using Email Tracking Software.
The information about the recipients' business and history of interactions with your company can be used to target your content.
The notifications can be used to better understand when you need to follow up with additional context.
Remove the contact from your mailing list if you notice it hasn't opened any of your recent emails.
Businesses can navigate their inbox productively, communicate effectively, as well as build and maintain meaningful relationships with email tracking software.
Customers will be able to engage with emails without anticipating multiple follow-up emails or calls.
Both sides of the email marketing process can be empowered by using an email tracking software and it also help businesses grow better.