Customer Satisfaction Software:
Customer Satisfaction Software is a software that is used by organizations of any size to collect, organize, and manage customer feedback.
The software helps you create interactive customer feedback surveys by which customer satisfaction index can be measured and problem areas can be identified and fixed. This will result in closing the feedback loop and improving customer relationships effortlessly.
Features and Benefits of Customer Satisfaction Software:
There are several features of Customer Satisfaction Software that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The software enables businesses of all sizes to create engaging feedback surveys which help increasing customer satisfaction by identifying the area of improvement.
- The contacts of the user can be imported and organized in custom lists based on job titles, location and age groups in a centralized dashboard.
- The feedback received on every question can be analyzed and reports can be generated in real time by the help of reporting module which help providing visibility to enhance the customer experience.
- Built-in templates are available based on various variables and multiple logic blocks. These can be utilized by supervisors to create personalized surveys which in turn help businesses to improve communication with customers.
- Engaging conversational forms and tools such as matrix questions, rank orders and drop-down functionality can also be included for respondents to quickly answer multiple questions.
- The look of your survey can be customized however you like, and collected data can be displayed with eye-catching and insightful graphics.
- Questionnaires can be created by simply by drag and drop option.
- Customer Satisfaction score or CSAT can be tracked in real time to improve and drive Customer Centricity. It help understand the feeling of a customer about doing business with a brand and find out how satisfied customers are with their products, services, and the overall experience.
- The CAST score can be represented in many ways including Pie Charts or Doughnuts Charts on the dashboard. Custom dashboards can also be created for different departments and roles to benchmark segment wise CSAT scores with overall company scores.
- Your CSAT scores can be analyzed to derive insights into customer sentiment, behavior and their interactions. Advanced and predictive analytics can be used to understand the influence of customer expectations on your CSAT.
- Scorecards for every aspect including onboarding, purchase and etc that is assessed in CSAT surveys can be provided, based on which customer satisfaction goals and KRAs across the company can be created to drive customer centricity.
- Alert can be created for positive as well as negative feedback such 'Very Dissatisfied' rating, or 'Highly Satisfied' rating, on a Customer Satisfaction Survey. The notification can be routed to a specific department or role, or even a ticket can also be created to track and resolve the issue with the customer in case of negative feedback.
- The process loopholes and other shortcomings can be identified and rectified to drive customer satisfaction.
- CSAT trends can be analyzed to drive continuous strategic improvements across the organization.
- Your customer pulse can be periodically gauged with Recurring Surveys and keep a tab on your CSAT score.
- You can reach out your customers with easy sharing options through Web, Mobile, Social, and E-mail to easily collect feedback from your customers, anytime, anywhere.