Customer Journey Mapping Tools:
Customer Journey Mapping Tools is a tool that is used to create, share and present your customer journey maps, personas, and stakeholder maps.
Diagramming, data visualization, and collaboration are combined in a single place to help understand the requirement of customer and drive innovation.
Features and Capabilities of Customer Journey Mapping Tools:
The basic features and Capabilities of Customer Journey Mapping Tools include:
- In-depth diagrams can be created that capture the customer experience. It is very essential to understand the expectations, objectives, and interactions of your customer with your company to create a flawless customer experience.
- You can gain insight into the individual interactions that make up their experience from beginning to end by mapping the customer journey from the perspective of your consumer.
- You can easily visualize and share your findings, target specific personas, increase customer engagement resulting in increase in the revenue of your organization with customizable templates and extensive formatting option provided by the software.
- The experience of your customer as they interact with your site or app can be visualized by a user journey map. You can easily outline the way an individual personas navigate and ultimately reach the point of sale in your site, which will allow you to cater to the motivations of your audience and eliminate pain points by the help of user story mapping tools.
- Your user story map can be build and refined as your organization and customer experience evolve by the help of easy-to-use interface.
- Your diagram can be easily distributed among stakeholders and decision makers by dynamic sharing options and powerful integration tool.
- You can easily invite others to view and edit your diagram through email or embed your diagram in collaborative platforms.
- Your diagram can be published and shared across the company once the final version of your customer journey map is complete to keep your organization on the same page when you implement any action items and revise your customer journey.
- Customer journey maps and personas can be build with your team in real time and that can be shared across silos to become completely digital. Insights can be delivered instantly over distances and across time zones.
- As the customer journey mapping tool can be integrated with web analytics tools and supports embed code from a number of apps, your customer journey maps can be back up with real time data which eliminates the need to do manual input. This help in saving a lot of time.
- Your journey maps and personas can be saved to highly scalable PDFs and PNGs. High resolution exports can be quickly created to present your results.
- It can be printed in any size or presented on large screens to make sure that every insight gets attention .
- The journey maps, personas and stakeholder maps can be kept in one place.
- Only those maps can be created that focus on the details relevant to your project.
- Teams can be invited to comment on your journey maps.
- Standardized maps can be created that can be used across teams and organizations.
- The pain points can be discovered in the customer journey to take appropriate action for improvement.