Vector Graphics Software:
Vector Graphics Software is a software that is used to compose and manipulate vector graphics images including vector illustration, layout, photo editing, typography, and so much more.
Mathematical equations can be used which are translated into points that are connected by either lines or curves, also known as vector paths to draw out your designs. All the different shapes you see in a vector graphic are made by the mathematical equations.
Features and Benefits of Vector Graphics Software:
The Vector Graphics Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Computer images can be designed and manipulated by users using geometric and mathematical commands, rather than clicks and strokes as used in drawing software.
- Tector images created by using these programs can be scaled indefinitely without losing quality.
- High definition illustrations can be created for use in games, web and other multimedia.
- Vector imaging tools and editing options can be provided.
- Users are allowed to export files into one or more file types.
- Blur-free logos, cards, brochures, presentations, website mockups, or any 2D graphic can be created with the software.
- The software is perfect fit for diverse design work including Illustration, Printed Artwork, UI and screen design mockups, Branding and Logo design.
- The software is suitable even for non-typical design disciplines such as game assets design and laser cutting.
- A streamlined interface can be provided that helps you accomplish more in less time.
- It has the ability to enable or disable autosaving at any time. A new entry on the files' Version History can be created by each auto-save.
- Your projects can be save or synced to the cloud to have access to them at any time and place. You can aslo save files locally when going offline and can sync them later.
- You can roll back up to 20 of your last saved design iterations with Built-in Version History for files saved in the cloud
- You can instantly find what the tools and commands do along with the available shortcutsâ€‹.
- You can kickstart your creations with the diverse and professionally designed templates.
- Canvas sizes can be preset in popular categories such as Print, Social media, Common Website dimensions, Device Screen sizes
- Print on Demand (POD) templates with customizable appearances can be provided.
- A huge number of quality free fonts can be accessed in multiple languages.
- Several example files can be accessed that enable you to get started quickly with customized designs specifically created by our designers.
- Advanced border controls can be provided for every border individually. Joins, ends, and position can be defined
- You can choose from multiple predefined line ends or Arrowheads Or make your own. Every solid vector object can be turned to a custom line end and control position and size.
- Complex subpath selections can be quickly made and you can transform points.
- Special points can be controlled on smart primitives to change the corner radius, arc and pie angles, and many other smart parameters of the shapes.
- Raster images can be converted to vector groups with one click.
- The pointer tool is automatically selected to modify the shape instantly after shape creation.