Towing Software is a software that is used by towing companies to manage their operations such as dispatching, impounds, invoicing and more. .
Your Dispatching, Invoicing, Vehicle Inventory or Impounds, Liens, Auctions and more can be easily managed by using this software.
Features and Benefits of Towing Software:
The Towing Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Features that are related to truck dispatch, customer databases and payment processing, GPS tracking, and accounting can be provided.
- Countless hours on training staff can be saved with user-friendly interface as you can easily accept calls, assign calls, track job progress, and manage vehicle inventory.
- The location of your drivers can be viewed at any time by using the mobile application or integrating your system with GPS providers.
- Your impounded or stored vehicles can be effortlessly recorded and managed.
- Drivers will be able to accept calls dispatched to them right on the mobile app with applications for Android and iPhone devices.
- Drivers can check-in to indicate that they are on the duty and equipment inspection reports can also be completed by them that are automatically sent to managers for review.
- Motor club calls can be accepted digitally as it comes directly to your mobile application.
- Drivers will be able to update their status, update call location using their GPS coordinates. They can also attach geocoded photos to a call, collect customer signatures, create a vehicle damage report, indicate method of payment, email or text a receipt, and much more
- You can invoice your motor clubs directly and automatically import payments with the billing features.
- Your workload can be reduced by submiting your invoices to several major motor clubs for payment.
- Payment information can be imported from the motor club and can be marked as paid for you.
- You can manage the invoices that have been billed, paid, or unpaid. Statements for every account can be mass-generated which can be send through e-mail or mail them to your customers.
- Your double-entry work can be reduced by connecting the software to your QuickBooks Desktop or Online application.
- Your company performance can be reviewed as you can see your daily activity, generate commissions, manage receivables, view truck expenses, and much more.
- The number of completed calls and your revenue and income generated can be seen for a specific period of time.
- Driver or Truck Volume can be analyzed by seeing which of your trucks and drivers are the most productive for your business and which ones bring in the most revenue.
- You will be able to access the drivers on-demand at any point in time if you pay driver commissions.
- The software also help also locate and communicate with garages and auto repair shops to prepare towed vehicles for drop-off.
- A track of your sales tax can be kept and a report can be created for you automatically which will help saving lots of time.
- It can be used by office managers and tow truck operators to receive emergency calls, pick up customers, and manage back office tasks.
- Customers are allowed to choose from a range of payment options and available offers on the software.
- SMS or emails can be send to the customer about the status of their assistance call in real time.
- Algorithms can be used for auto-allocation of bookings as per schedule of agents.