Browse Popular Predictive Analytics Software
Up-to-date listing of Predictive Analytics Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Predictive Analytics Software:
Predictive Analytics Software is a software that is used to mine and analyze historical data patterns to predict future outcomes by extracting information from data sets so that patterns and trends can be determined.
Analysts use predictive analytics products using a range of statistical analysis and algorithms to build decision models, which business managers can use to plan for the best possible outcome.
Features and Benefits of Predictive Analytics Software:
The Predictive Analytics Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The Predictive Analytics Software can be used by analysts, business users, data scientists, and developers to better understand customers, products, and partners and to identify potential risks and opportunities for a company.
- Organizations are enabled to use big data both stored and real-time to move from a historical view to a forward-looking perspective of the customer.
- The software can be deployed both on premise and in the cloud.
- The the majority of predictive analytics software is proprietary. However, versions that are based on open-source technology do exist.
- The software can be integrated with business intelligence platforms, ERP systems, or other digital analytics software.
- Structured and/or unstructured data can be mined and analyzed.
- Datasets and/or data visualizations can be created from compiled data.
- Predictive models can be created to forecast future probabilities.
- Change and revisions can be adapted. Import and export are allowed from office suites or other data-collecting channels
- The full range of analytics use cases can be supported from self-service visualization and exploration to guided analytics apps and dashboards, custom and embedded analytics, mobile analytics, and reporting can be accepted.
- All the cloud analytics features you need including business intelligence (BI), augmented analytics, predictive analytics, and enterprise planning can be provided in a single solution.
- Everyone in your organisation can be provided with the insights they need to make better decisions and act with confidence.
- One experience can be discover, analyzed, planned, and predicted across all devices.
- End-to-end decisions can be made with data management and analytics together in one place.
- The needs of your business can be scale to meet and users can be diversed across all decision types such as strategic, operational, and tactical.
- Instant insights can be gained and action can be taken in context of business processes.
- You can analyse, predict, plan, and execute within your business process for instant insight to action.
- Engagement, and accountability can be increased with built in collaboration capabilities.
- You can act in the moment by planning, analysing, and simulating your data directly within your enterprise solution.
- You can continuously collaborate with your team on plans within context for increased accountability.
- Predictive planning can be discovered by uncovering top performance influencers with predictive forecasting and machine learning tools.
- Questions can be asked in a conversational manner and instant results explained in natural language can be provided.
- Drivers of a KPI can be detected and the best action can be taken using automated machine learning that discovers unknown relationships in data.
- Outcomes can be predicted, forecasts can be generated and predictive planning can be automated with confidence.
- Data access can be consolidated and relevant information can be put timely in the hands of all decision makers.
- You can eliminate reporting silos to increase productivity, make better and more confident decisions, and increase overall business efficiency by embedding analytics into existing applications.