Browse Popular Mobile Event Apps
Up-to-date listing of Mobile Event Apps to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Mobile Event Apps:
Mobile Event Apps is an App for iOS, Android and the Web covers every mobile device, including smart phones and tablets and is used by event planners to create a custom mobile app for an event without complicated coding.
The creation of branded mobile applications are allowed with the information attendees need, such as schedules, maps, attendee information, exhibitor information, speaker bios, and more. These apps can be downloaded by the attendees on their mobile devices to access important event-related information.
Features and Benefits of Mobile Event Software:
The Mobile Event Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The event planners can choose a design, select event features they would like to include, and customize the content by using these template-based app program.
- The software can be used as a supplement to other event management platforms or event planning software.
- A no-code WYSIWYG or drag-and-drop interface can be provided for the creation of event-specific apps without coding required.
- The creation of apps can be facilitated that can be downloaded from mobile application marketplaces.
- Attendee engagement can be increased and a strong return on investment can be produced.
- The attendees are allowed to more effectively network, everyone can be kept aware of the latest event updates, and a rich dataset can be provided, using which insights can be drawn by event organizers.
- The experience of attendees at a live event can be enhanced by using this software.
- Common features include digital event agenda, one-to-one messaging, attendee profiles for networking research, speaker profiles, sponsor pages, and social media integrations.
- The software can be configured easily with features like voting, chat and the customized agenda. The colors, images and contents can be customized to corporate identity.
- The presentations can be held within the location and shared simultaneously in the app, through a live stream which is a helpful especially for participants who cannot attend the event in person for various reasons.
- The real and digital world can be merged to create hybrid events.
- A a kind of backup can be provided by the virtual event so that you can react quickly, since your entire event is also available within the app. Therefore the need of having to cancel or postpone your event can be avoided which offers you a maximum degree of security and flexibility.
- You can display agendas, store sessions in your schedule and reserve a place at workshops and get information about lecturers by planning event attendance.
- You will be able to reach participants directly using push notifications and publish current news in the app to inform your visitors.
- Networking can be made easy using the chat, lists of participants or matchmaking.
- As impressions can be collected in the gallery, documents can be made available to participants.
- Voting can be conducted by asking questions live or posting opinion on the wall of ideas.
- Users can review information about the lecturers by following the agenda which allows them to access career information, other lectures and options for contacting the speakers.
- The user can create their own personalized program by using the My Planner feature which will help them keep an eye on their overview of the issues that are important to them.
- A reminder can be created for each agenda item by the users. The reminders will send a push message to the user some minutes before the start of the selected listing about the start of the lecture or workshop depending on the settings.
- Arrangements can be made for the selected agenda item and users can be given the opportunity to enter limited lectures, workshop and similar events by using the Agenda booking feature. The reservations can also be reviewed from the CMS.
- users will have the ability to access app content in their preferred language as the app is multi-lingual. Maintaining the multi-lingual content can be made easier for you or your translators by the advanced views in the CMS.