Browse Popular Leave Management System
Up-to-date listing of Leave Management System to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Leave Management System:
Leave Management System is a software that is used to automate your leave management process.
The process of managing employee time-off requests in a fair, accurate, and efficient way is known as leave management. The leave request process including application, approval/rejection, filing leaves, managing leave balance, and analysis can be automated by a Leave Management System, making it hassle-free for both the management and the employees
Features and Benefits of Leave Management Software:
The Leave Management Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- All the critical areas of leave allocation, tracking, managing, and granting or rejecting leaves can be streamlined with employee self-leave tracking features.
- Year-end leave processing can be simplified by automating leave lapsing, carry-overs, and encashments for all employees regarding the leave policy.
- Organizations can make a smooth transition to the next financial year with accurate calculations.
- Any number of leave types can be created and leave policies can be defined for each type exclusively. This include earned leave, sick leave, casual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, bereavement leave, etc.
- Various types of leave policies such as leave granting, week end policies, leave availing restrictions, leave pro rating, leave year end processing etc. can be configured.
- A policy can be choosen from the library of standard leave policies provided by the software, in case you don't have a leave policy in place.
- Different holiday lists for different locations can be created, if your organization is geographically distributed across states or countries.
- Restricted Holidays or optional holidays can also be selected and added as well as rules can be set for these holidays according to your leave policy.
- The holiday list of your company, including both general and restricted holidays can be easily prepared and published.
- Leaves can be granted for eligible employees automatically on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis. All leave transactions of an employee can be tracked and leave balances can be automatically updated.
- The responsibility of applying for leave, its approval and rejection and comp-off can be shifted by granting to employees and their managers, respectively with the help of Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.
- Online leave application, tracking and approval between employees and their managers can be done with almost zero HR intervention
- Leave balances of all employees can be automatically tracked and updated.
- Built-in standard and statutory leave reports, such as Leave Availed Report, Negative Leave Balance Report, Leave Encashment Report, etc. can be accessed and viewed from the Leave Reports Gallery.
- Leave lapsing, carry-forward and encashment, etc. can be automated. The year-end processing can be completed by automatically computing leave lapses, carry-forwards, leave encashments, etc., for all employees as per your policy.
- Accurate results and a smooth transition can be provided to the next leave year.
- A year end process from manual or automatic methods of leave year-end processing can be choosen as per convenience.
- Leave balance of an employee can be viewed by the employee and they can also check their co-workers' days-off while applying for leave.
- The supervisors and HR staff will have access to employee leave balance, holiday lists, department schedule, and workforce coverage to evaluate leave requests in a better way.
- Customizable workflows can be created and a department wise hierarchy can be set up to ensure a streamlined process.
- The software can be seamlessly integrated with your other HR Management Softwares for payroll, timesheet management, etc. will save time, eliminate silos, and enable cross-functional reporting.
- A built-in reporting module can be provided that creates interactive reports based on the acquired data. Organizations can easily analyze patterns and acquire actionable insights with employee-wise and company-wide reports.
- The software can eliminates paperwork and removes manual interventions.
- Communication can be improved and legal compliance can be ensured.
- Real time visibility of data can be provided.