Browse Popular Emissions Management Software
Up-to-date listing of Emissions Management Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Emissions Management Software
Explore best Emissions Management Software for your business.
Emissions Management Software:
Emissions Management Software is a software that is used by organizations to support all scenarios and process that are relevant to emissions. Future emissions can be forecast, actual output can be calculated, market transactions can be managed and compliance with regional, state and national regulations can be ensured for risk mitigation by using the emission management software.
The backbone of any sustainability report can be formed by the emission factors. The requirements of diverging reporting and emission factor are based on stakeholders and various sustainability standards. These variables can be converted to digestible, compliant data by the emissions management software which could be either carbon management software, air emissions management software or environmental reporting software. The collection of emission data can be done from a variety of sources which can be calculated and summarized to create inventories or to run air dispersion models. The software provides the tools necessary for complete emissions management, streamlines the process of collecting and calculating emissions data and satisfy regulatory reporting requirements.
The accounting can be enhanced for Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) based on standard emission factor sources, like Defra, IEAEPA, IPCC and GHG Protocol. The software is also flexible to report on any other impact category, such as NOx, Sox, Particulate Matter (PM), Volatile organic compounds (VOC), Acidification Potential (AP) etc.
Features and Benefits of Emissions Management Software:
The Emissions Management Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Emissions data including GHG can be collected, tracked, calculated, and reported from an unlimited number of point sources and locations in a centralized web-based portal that is accessible across the organization.
- Emissions data can be monitored and reported across your organization in real time through configurable charts and graphs which can be displayed in corporate dashboards.
- Emission inventories can be tracked and reported from individual point sources, locations or divisions, right up to the total carbon footprint of your organization.
- Emissions related tasks can be managed. Frequency based emission tasks can be created and automatically assigned to employees with automated escalating email alerts sent to both employees and supervisors for pending and overdue tasks.
- The overviews for pollutant emissions data, monitoring data, and key performance indicators can be provided by configurable dashboards.
- Integrated air dispersion modeling can be provided for widely used models.
- It also provides integrated emission calculation tools.
- Permitting submissions and approvals can be managed easily.
- It provides a built-in document management system, collection of pre-configured reporting templates, and support for customized reports.
- The data can be stored and managed in a cloud environment without the need for costly investments in servers and server maintenance.
- A public facing portal is allowed in combination with internal modules restricted for use by the agency or facility by the help of system configuration.
- A huge number of of pollutants and air emission sources can be managed by the software.
- The software can be used to manage emissions from various sources, run models, issue permits, forecast air quality impacts and much more.
- Your inventory systems and methods can be improved from an organizational and operational perspective. Granular and structured data collection can be used to enhance your records and checklists, and help reduce your overall GHG emissions.
- Right emissions factor can be used based on activity, emitted gas, geographic locations and date which will help enhance data collection and enable accurate emissions calculations across your organization.
- Key global emissions standards and protocols can be integrated across your organization to help manage and minimize your GHG emissions.