Digital Workplace Software:
Digital Workplace Software is a software that is used to effectively collaborate and access all data, tools, and systems by remote employees from any device and location.
You will be able to work with your content, tools, and team members in a single place and accessible from any device which makes it easy to work from anywhere. It increases efficiency of everyone in your team with a unified digital workplace as your colleagues can collaborate and access all your apps in a single solution. Every user has access to all apps, data and information which are centralized in one place. A productive digital work environment can be created to increase team agility, improve collaboration, and boost employee engagement by using Digital Workplace Software. New and effective ways of working can be enabled that enhance the employee experience by improving engagement and productivity.
Features and Benefits of Digital Workplace Software:
There are several features of digital workplace software that help set your organization on a successful path to digital transformation by getting the most benefit out of it. Some of these include:
- A digital workplace software not only provide more versatility to your employees but also considerably increases your access to the required information.
- Employees can automate processes, build project boards, handle help desk cases, and collaborate under one tab. Getting the right information on time becomes easy as the business processes are on a unified platform. You can type for the information you are looking for in a power search bar instead of searching across numerous applications that saves much of your time.
- The software can be integrated with various essential software using API technology to save on subscription fees and toggle time. For example, accounting software can be linked to a digital workplace for streamlining reporting and data transfer procedures
- Employees can easily create simple or complex workflows as coding is not required. Visual avenues for teams can be provided by features like drag and drop forms to solve problems without having to wait for an IT department to write a new program.
- Providing self-service options for administrative and HR related tasks in digital workplace can improve productivity and efficiency. Improved user experience in a digital workplace can also raise employee retention.
- The pre-built apps offered by the software can save time for companies. Employees can install a pre-built app to get started and make adjustments as per their requirement. Some processes follow similar steps, irrespective of the business type such as budget approvals, purchase orders, and employee on-boarding which can be easily automated using this software.
- As employees can tag others in conversations within the related task or project, it makes easier to track correspondence. A new team member can view all the previous comments and get up to speed in a matter of minutes in the team.
- All IT related issues can be avoided by using a useful communication tool provided by the software.
- Employees can tag colleagues in collaboration channels groups, listed by category for discussions that are not directly related to work. Employees can exchange information through polls, surveys, and announcements. The option can also be provided to switch off notifications for channels that rae less relevant to their specific tasks.
- The software includes a variety of reporting options like aging metrics, pivot tables, and custom reports to track and improve process efficiency. Complete audit logs archive every action which can save time and improve accountability.
- The access to sensitive fields and information are controlled by security features. Secret collaboration channels can be used to hold discussions privately in the digital workplace rather than revert to email for secrete conversations.
- Recurring tasks can be set up to trigger at regular intervals for repeating processes.