Browse Popular Rental Property Management Software
Up-to-date listing of Rental Property Management Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Rental Property Management Software:
Rental Property Management Software is a software that is used by property management companies to collect payments, manage tenants, and track expenses.
Workflows can be streamlined and your data can be centralized, reducing task duplications and the chaos of daily operations.
Types of Rental Property Management Software
- Property Listing and Advertising Software
- Tenant Screening Software
- Lease Management Software
- Rent Collection Software
- Maintenance and Repair Management Software
- Accounting and Financial Management Software
- Tenant Portal Software
- Property Performance Analytics Software
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Integration and Automation Software
Features and Benefits of Rental Property Management Software:
The Rental Property Management Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- The best tenant can be sourced and your property can be prepared in such a way to attract the highest rent by thoroughly inspecting and maintaining your properties and providing regular reporting to ensure you are achieving your financial goals. So, an nd to end service is provided by using this software.
- Your property will be leased fast because of extensive tenant database that will have larger pool of high quality, qualified tenants
- Team members can be allocated to keep your property tenanted and ensure that it is maintained to the highest standard. Your Property Manager is made available to liase with you, whenever you need by a dedicated leasing and inspection departments.
- You will be able to access all the important information surrounding your property online, anytime. Lease terms, maintenance request statuses and your monthly financial statement is available in real-time.
- A fast-tracked, automated approach can be provided to conducting the high standard of checkpoints for tenants.
- The software also follow up tenants for any rental payments required to ensure there is never disruption to your consistent stream of rental income.
- It can be ensured that there is no disruption to the existing tenant or your rental returns.
- All the hand over process from drawing up new agreements, liasing with the current agency and tenant and inducting your new team, can be seamlessly managed.
- You can easily create attractive listings of your rental properties, including the details that prospective tenants need to know with an intuitive interface.
- Your listings can be shared across a network of real estate marketplaces and can be featured on your website to attract more buyers.
- Rental payments can be recorded and you can keep track of outstanding balances and payment histories.
- Rent roll reports can be run, notifications can be send to remind tenants that their rent is due, and automatically email invoices on payment by landlords or property managers.
- Tenant information such as contact info, unit number, and lease documents can be kept organized and easily accessible. You can find out in advance when rent agreements need to be renewed or appliances require service.
- Maintenance for all your units can be managed using customer portals.
- As tenants can request repairs from any device by adding detailed information, photos, and additional notes, property managers can immediately assign staff to address issues and resolve them quickly.
- Instant access can be provided to the tenants and owners the information they need.
- Residents can pay rent, raise questions or complaints, and view their visitor details through the tenant portal.
- Real time dashboards can be provided to get a quick overview of important metrics.
- Tenant complaint status, vacant properties, rent received or overdue, and much more can be tracked.
- Important details like tenant information, complaints, and rental payments can be centralized and access them from wherever you are.
- The important systems in your organization can be connected and onboarding data flow to and from your CRM, accounting, and other applications can be enabled to eliminate double-keying and ensure data consistency.
- New features can be added or existing workflows can be edited even after you launch your apps.
- The tenant screening module can be added to evaluate prospects and run credit histories and criminal background checks.