Browse Popular Onboarding Software
Up-to-date listing of Onboarding Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Onboarding Software is a software that enables users to create simple, yet dynamic employee onboarding where high value data can be captured and workflows associated with getting a new hire and running with the company can be automated by eliminating the need for paper forms.
Features and Benefits of Onboarding Software:
The Onboarding Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Paperwork can be completed quickly for more meaningful introductions.
- Electronic signatures with customizable preboarding packages can be gathered.
- The software make it easy to set new hires up in advance with welcome emails and IT checklists.
- It can be ensured by the software that your employee onboarding process is organized and efficient, which makes you and your organization look great to new employees so that more employees can be retained.
- Onboarding tasks can be send automatically to new hires to complete on their own time, at their pace.
- The onboarding tools help promising candidates to become engaged, productive employees.
- New hires can create instant connections with the help of this software.
- The software not only help you get new employees up to speed and performing as quickly as possible, but also a faster, more effective onboarding process is also tied to higher employee engagement and increased job loyalty.
- Onboarding new employees can be made easier for everyone involved.
- Paper forms can be eliminated and HR can cut off the cross essential onboarding items from the list before the new employee even steps foot in the office.
- Time, headaches, and filing cabinet space can be saved with this software.
- All of your sensitive people data can be managed in one organized and secure HR database.
- The entire human resource workflow, including PTO, time tracking, e-documentation, and onboarding can be streamlined and automated.
- The onboarding process can be initiated before the first day of the employee. From sending an offer letter and leveraging electronic signatures to acquiring tax withholding information, everything can be done digitally as the process is automated.
- A consistent first day experience can be guaranteed by streamlining your onboarding process including new hire packets, training, orientation and all.
- A new hire portal, compliance management, background checks, benefits administration, e-verify, and more can be offered.
- As the platform is accessible through mobile devices, it allows both employers and employees to complete onboarding tasks with ease including all of the necessary paperwork and personal goal-setting
- New employees are allowed to establish relationships with their team members before joining with the help of this software.
- Personalized portals, forms, reporting, payroll integrations, and checklist automation work together to deliver smooth transitions.
- Tasks can be divided among hiring managers, orientation can be conducted and templates can be leveraged.
- Your new employees can create their own accounts through self-servicing, gain access to the employee handbook as well as other documents and forms, and be incorporated into the payroll.
- You will be able to get notifications to your phone when your forms collect data. The entire onboarding process can be tracked from your smartphone.
- The software can be integrated with your existing HR software.
- Document or form management, increased retention, and bottle-neck elimination from the onboarding process are some of the key capabilities of the software.