Browse Popular Logistics Software
Up-to-date listing of Logistics Software to assist you throughout your software selection and purchase journey.
Explore best Logistics Software for your business.
Logistics Software is a software that is used to automate warehousing, shipping, transportation management and other logistical functions by monitoring the flow of products from supplier to end user.
All back office processes, such as accounting, CRM, and ecommerce can be streamlined by using this software.
Features and Benefits of Logistics Software:
The Logistics Software has several features that can benefit the user in many ways to grow their business. Some of these include:
- Businesses of all sizes and organizations can be empowered to unleash growth, reduce IT costs, and eliminate operational inefficiencies by using logistics software that allow you to focus on key, revenue-generating decisions, rather than worry about your back-end systems with built-in business intelligence, reporting, and real time visibility across your organization.
- Organizations can coordinate complex processes and operations from the point of origin to the point of consumption by the help of this software.
- The flow of information, production, inventory, material handling, transportation and delivery, warehousing, and packaging can be managed.
- An array of software categories including ERP suites, demand planning, fleet management, transportation management, warehouse management, barcode software, and inventory control tools offering logistics features can help organizations manage their logistics.
- Large volumes of inventory can be more efficiently managed and processes across multiple departments and employees can be coordinated by the users.
- The software can be packaged or integrated tightly with ERP suites and correspond with the accounting and finance tools of an organization.
- Your fleet can be tracked in real time and you can get the time, photo as proof of delivery by the logistics software. Other available options can also be chosen to set as proof of delivery.
- The shortest and fastest route available can be picked with dynamic change control which can plays a vital role in adding efficiency to save your fuel cost and time.
- The logistic delivery can be automated and allocated to the nearest available delivery agent. There are a wide range of options available in the software to allocate your logistics to the driver including restricted number of orders per driver.
- Quicker and efficient delivery of your fleet is possible with easy and real time dynamic navigation. This help increase efficiency per delivery.
- The software can be integrated with your setup with one click. There is no need to setup a backend developer for any integration.
- Your territory can be marked using RFID or GPS, and enabled to trigger a set response from from that marked geography.
- Your business transactions can be tracked. You can also see which are the high or low trading areas and allocate resources intelligently with Smart Analytic.
- Fleet can be automatically allocated to the nearest available driver by the admin. You can also choose to allocate region wise delivery to specific drivers.
- Vehicle fuel cost can be reduced, drivers efficiency can be improved and productivity can be increased. Dynamic navigation can be used for efficient and agile distribution of fleets.
- On-app reminders, email notifications and alerts can be added for your drivers to enable on time deliveries
- The daily task load of driver can be tracked through the app, and earnings can be monitored for all connected drivers.
- IT costs and concerns associated with maintaining and upgrading separate applications can be eliminated.